It has been carefully tuned to provide a driving experience only NISMO could create, complementing the vehicle's classy-yet-sporty appearance and overall unique nature.The Juke Nismo was engineered and developed with the passion and experience that has made Nismo one of the world's premiere motorsports organizations and factory-tuning divisions.
Highlights of the Juke Nismo include:
- Improved styling that's both attractive and functional. The vehicle's aerodynamics have been markedly improved, thanks to feedback from the motorsports
- An exciting interior look that's exclusive to the Juke Nismo
- 1.6-litre direct injection turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine which produces 200PS
- Superb 4WD traction and an XTRONIC CVT transmission with 7-speed manual mode
- A specially-tuned suspension system that delivers responsive handling, a supple ride and excellent cornering stability
- Motorsports inspired aerodynamic bodykit and custom exterior styling
Thanks to unparalleled expertise in aerodynamic technology, honed through Nismo's participation in the Super GT Series (the highest form of GT racing in Japan), the Juke Nismo features a 37percent increase in downforce compared to the stock model, dramatically improving the vehicle's overall stability.
- The front bumper has been reshaped, with both ends made wider to redirect air around the front tires resulting in less drag. Also, the center part of the spoiler has been redesigned to increase downforce
- The new side skirts prevent air from flowing to the underbelly of the car, which results in reduced lift.
- The roof spoiler (with high-mount stop lamp) has been extended and positioned at an optimum angle to decrease drag and provide additional downforce to the rear of the vehicle.
- Nismo badges front and rear
- Nismo front grille
- Nismo rear bumper
- Body colored Filltet molding
- Single exit sports exhaust finisher
- Gloss black door sash
- Front combination lamps (dark)
- LED hyper daytime running lights (linked to the driving lights)
- Signature red door mirrors (linked to the door locks)
The interior of the Juke Nismo inspires sporty driving, as the cabin has been specifically designed for the spirited enthusiast. Restyled seats and a new steering wheel come wrapped in new materials, and when combined with the red accents placed throughout the cabin, the inside of the Juke Nismo is all about performance and style.
- Special suede-trimmed Nismo sports seats with red stitching and deep side bolsters Nissan's first Alcantara-covered steering wheel, with red stitching and red center mark
- Red tachometer with Nismo logo
- Red ring engine start button
- Custom finish (on the instrument cluster, vents, shift knob, base of the shifter, power-window switches and the front center console)
- Black roof trim
The engine has increased output and specially-tuned XTRONIC CVT
Increased horsepower and torque from the 1.6-liter direct injection turbocharged engine, combined with an XTRONIC CVT with a close-ratio 7-speed manual mode, result in quicker acceleration and better throttle response.
- By tuning the control program of the turbocharger, the MR16DDT engine produces an additional 7 kW (10 ps) and 10 Nm (1.0 kgf/m) of torque, bringing the total figures to an impressive 147 kW (200 ps) and 250 Nm (25.5 kfg/m)
- XTRONIC CVT features close-ratio 7-speed manual mode
Suspension & Handling
Sporty customized suspension system that enhances the fun of driving
The Juke Nismo's well-balanced nature—flawlessly blending sporty handling, a smooth ride quality and rock-solid stability—was developed in Europe where the average driving speeds are faster, driving distances are longer and roads are more irregular (i.e., stone surfaces, rough terrain) than those found in Japan.
In addition, the steering exhibits a more stable feel thanks to increasing the assist on the power steering system during mid to high vehicle speeds.
- 18-inch Nismo alloy wheels and wider 225/45R tires provide exceptional traction and grip
- Thanks to the special sports suspension system developed in Europe, the vehicles displays quick steering response and outstanding controllability through corners
- Xenon headlamps with low beam and self-leveler function
- S Pack (SRS driver-side and front-passenger airbags, side airbags, side-curtain airbags, rear-seat assist handles on left and right sides
Black Bezel Combi Lights
Single Exit Sports Exhaust Finisher